There are four different consequences that await you on Craigslist. You can either become phenomenally successful and crack unprecedented sales for yourself or you can go completely unnoticed and none of your ads will generate any level of interest. These are the two extremes. The moderate consequences are, you will either have just a sale and some level of interest or you will have some generous level of interest but not an eventual sale.
Every person or company that uses the site will have the possibility of experiencing one or more of the above four consequences with Craigslist posting. If you have the most positive extreme as your fate then you are in for a joyous ride and shall make a lot of money but if the others are your eventualities then you need to improve your Craigslist posting.
• The first step to improve your Craigslist posting is research. You must do more research than what you do now and if you don’t do any at all right now then you possibly deserve the void of expressed interest from visitors to the site. You need to do your homework pertaining to what you are offering. You must know the market prices, the discounted prices and the ridiculously surprising prices that are out there, for any product or service. You must keep your ad relevant. You cannot ask for a heavily inflated price nor have an unbelievably low price. You must be in sync with the market and then must have something to offer that takes people by pleasant surprise. Such an approach always helps every Craigslist poster.
• You should try and hire a craigslist posting service. If you are someone who intends to post numerous ads and wants to make a lot of money through the site then it is unlikely that you will be able to do so without any automation, software or perennial monitoring. With a craigslist posting service, you can focus on your core business area and you can allow the Craigslist poster to do the job for you on the site, who will be expected to do a great job because of being a pro.
• Always have a strategy. Pair up items that are similar, offer optional modes of payment, encourage discussion and two way correspondences between prospective buyers and your rep and you will end up with more leads, which is a stepping stone for more sales.
If you are trying to sell more on Craigslist, then you cannot do what everyone else is doing. Blandly putting up ads without much effort and without a strategy will not get you anywhere. You may end up with some sales but you will not become a star seller. To become highly successful or desirably successful on the site, you need some Craigslist posting tips which can give you the edge.
You need to know the subtle elements and the tweaks which you can indulge in to edge past your competition. Here, we shall look at some of the many Craigslist posting tips which can help you to sell more.
• You must always try to repost your ads. This is done for a very simple purpose. You need your ads to be on the top. The very moment your ads or ad gets drowned by thousands of other ads and gets moved to several pages away from the main page or the first page, your chances of cracking a sale will slide down exponentially. Repost your ads in a timely manner so you can remain on the top and get the due attention, which is quintessential to getting an eventual sale.
• You should always have a very good image. Many people put up just an image while going through the Craigslist posting process. You cannot succeed with just any image. It should be good. It should be different. It must be able to draw the attention of the visitors to your ad.
• Never start your ad with a question. No one visits Craigslist to answer questions or to wonder. They know what they want and they want to know what you have to offer. If you use a professional craigslist poster or see one working, you will notice that they will always come up with appealing headings that are certainly not interjections.
• You should try to invest some money into a Craigslist posting service. Hiring such a service will always give you an edge. Automating the Craigslist posting process and then having a professional dedicated round the clock to monitor activity and responses will offer you the foundation and the resources to become a star seller. You can witness a phenomenal jump in sales, or at least in leads, if you hire a Craigslist posting service.
• Your ad should always be specific. Be as precise as you can, don’t jumble in words for the sake of it and convey your message lucidly. That will always work for you.
Whether you are new to Craigslist posting or you have been using the site for a while, you will need to be aware of some secrets that many people have deciphered over time. To use a site like Craigslist and to succeed in your sales ventures, you must be aware of every little useful detail, tip and secret that you can utilize to your own beneficial end.
Here are some secrets you should know about the craigslist post ads industry
• You must always be honest and reasonable when indulging in Craigslist posting. You should not be overly promotional or get aggressive with your penchant for sales. You must be polite in your presentation, have a tone that caters to all and sundry, have a detailed description of what you have to offer, be very honest about every detail and you must have a reasonable price for whatever you are selling. These steps are to ensure that fellow users of the site take your ad seriously and kindly. They will also know when an ad is reasonable and when one is not. You should not try and hype things up as that is a surefire recipe to onetime success or only a couple of times in the best case scenario for you. If you are in the game of Craigslist posting as Leads Warrior is for example for a long haul then you must adhere to these simple requisites.
• You should consider using a Craigslist posting service. You may or may not know that those who get the most sales on the site are actually using a professional Craigslist poster to get their job done. You may not be very good at sales, your core business may be something entirely different than Craigslist posting and you might not be an expert at composing ads. You need someone who can do it for you. Besides, you need some degree of automation with the demands of the site. You cannot post hundreds of ads yourself, that will take you the whole day or a substantial part of your working hours. Using a Craigslist posting service, you can easily get over with these challenges and succeed with élan.
• You must never take responses or initial expression of interest for granted. In most cases, these initial interests or responses will not be followed up. You should look at eventual sales and not the stats of how many people responded to your ads. Let the bottom line talk and you will make money.